Download ZD Soft Screen Recorder SDK
(Software Development Kit)
SDK Package Details:
- Version: 126.96.36.199 [version history]
- File size: 2.75 MB
- File format: Self-extracting Archive
- 100% Clean & Safe
- C# / VB.NET / Visual C++ / C++Builder / Delphi.
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Intel / AMD 1.5 GHz or faster multi-core CPU.
- 1 GB RAM. The newer OS requires more RAM.
- NVIDIA / ATI / AMD / Intel graphics card / chip.
Questions & Answers
- Q: Is it free to download software / SDK from your website?
A: Yes, it's free to download the software / SDK and free to try it for 30 days at most. The free trial version will put a watermark 'www.zdsoft.com' in recording videos. If you register the software / SDK, the watermark will no longer appear in newly recorded videos and the software / SDK will never expire.
- Q: I've bought the software / SDK. Where to download the paid version?
A: Here you can. The paid version is the same download as the free version. After downloading and installing the free version, you can insert your license key to turn it into a registered (paid) version. If you have lost your license key, you can retrieve it here.
- Q: What programming languages does the SDK support?
A: Our SDK provides both standard APIs (DLL) and an ActiveX control (OCX) for users to utilize it, this means it supports most of the popular programming languages on Windows platforms, such as Microsoft Visual C++, Visual Basic, C#, C++Builder, Delphi and so on.
- Q: What OS is the SDK compatible with?
A: The SDK is compatible with most Windows platforms:
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
Q: Does the SDK depend on any runtime libraries or frameworks?
A: Unlike many other SDKs in the market may depend on certain runtime libraries or .NET frameworks, our SDK is built by VC6 that its runtime library is built-in with all versions of Windows, so no additional runtime library or framework needs to be installed. And the SDK components are designed registration-free, so no administrator privilege is required (UAC compliant). All these make the SDK integration and distribution clean and easy.
- Q: Where can I download an old version?
A: The old versions of software / SDK are not available for download on our website. We always encourage users to use the latest version of software / SDK, because it has the latest improvements and bug fixes. If you really want to download an old version, please contact us for help.
- Q: Does the software / SDK work with a Mac?
A: No, the software / SDK doesn't work with a Mac. It's currently for Windows platforms only. Maybe we will implement a Mac version in the future.