ZD Soft Screen Recorder SDK
VERSION : 126.96.36.199
DATE : 22 Sept 2022
- Fixed a bug that when GPU acceleration is disabled recording the right portion of screen may result a black screen video.
- Fixed a bug that the screen capture frame might not be on the right position if an auto-scaling window is selected in a high DPI system.
- Fixed a bug that on Windows 7 the screen capture frame rate is very low when the mouse cursor is not moving.
VERSION : 188.8.131.52
DATE : 21 Sept 2022
- Fixed a bug that PNG logo images cannot be loaded on Windows older than Windows 7 with the latest platform update.
- Changed the minimium required OS from Windows XP to Windows Vista.
VERSION : 184.108.40.206
DATE : 14 Sept 2022
- Linked to Visual C++ static runtime library to make it independent to Visual C++ dynamic runtime DLLs.
- Added 5 Demo projects with source code of 5 different programming languages: C#, Visual C++, Visual Basic, C++ Builder and Delphi.
- Some minor bug fixes.
VERSION : 220.127.116.11
DATE : 31 Aug 2022
- Added a Game Edition that supports Direct3D/OpenGL game screen capture through API hook.
VERSION : 18.104.22.168
DATE : 16 Aug 2022
- Fixed another issue of license validation.
VERSION : 22.214.171.124
DATE : 6 Aug 2022
- Fixed an editing bug of the video/audio path edit box in the settings dialog.
- Fixed an appearance bug of the close button on the webcam preview window.
- Fixed an issue of license validation.
VERSION : 126.96.36.199
DATE : 2 Aug 2022
- Added x64 platform support.
- Removed the dependency of manifest file.
- Improved screen recording performance.
- Improved webcam preview window.
- Added support to bind a capture window.
- Added support to set user defined mouse cursor highlight/click images.
- Replaced the error checking function with a logging system.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
VERSION : 188.8.131.52
DATE : 7 Mar 2022
- Fixed a bug that file creation may fail if there are more than 2 consecutive spaces in the file path.
VERSION : 184.108.40.206
DATE : 14 Oct 2021
- Fixed a bug that may cause the failure of license validation.
VERSION : 220.127.116.11
DATE : 12 Oct 2021
- Added version and copyright info to those DLLs that don't have this info.
VERSION : 18.104.22.168
DATE : 15 Jun 2020
VERSION : 22.214.171.124
DATE : 8 Oct 2019
- Fixed an issue that the capture region frame may disappear when resizing it while recording.
VERSION : 126.96.36.199
DATE : 1 Jul 2019
- Made the SDK workable with the x264vfw codec installed in user's system.
VERSION : 188.8.131.52
DATE : 27 May 2019
- Added a logging system to log important system info and error info that is helpful for debugging.
- Made Windows 7 Aero screen capture not utilize GPU acceleration in order to avoid potential black screen issue.
- Improved the screen resolution initialization routine to ensure the screen resolution can be initialized properly at any time.
VERSION : 184.108.40.206
DATE : 25 Mar 2019
- Updated the code signing certificate.
VERSION : 220.127.116.11
DATE : 5 Mar 2019
- Fixed a bug that the recording might freeze or crash when recording 4K or higher resolution screen.
- Fixed a bug that the recording might become black screen after screen display mode is changed on Windows 8/8.1/10.
- Fixed a bug that the webcam overlay might be lost when recording from some types of webcam devices.
VERSION : 18.104.22.168
DATE : 26 Feb 2019
- Improved the support of HD webcam devices such as Logitech Webcam C930e.
VERSION : 22.214.171.124
DATE : 24 Feb 2019
- Improved the screen capture capability on dual graphics cards hybrid Windows 10 systems.
VERSION : 126.96.36.199
DATE : 20 Feb 2019
- Made the audio recording start instantly without re-initializing the audio devices when volume level monitoring is enabled.
VERSION : 188.8.131.52
DATE : 25 Jan 2019
- Made the capture region frame adjustable during recording process.
- Made the webcam preview window frameless and auto-placed in the proper viewing position.
- Not to embed a webcam overlay if there is already a webcam preview window visible on screen.
- Fixed a bug that the webcam overlay might not be rendered properly in flipping view mode.
- Fixed a bug that a few video frames at the end of a recording can be lost if the system is busy.
VERSION : 184.108.40.206
DATE : 21 Dec 2018
- Fixed a bug that ScnLib_SelectWebcamDevice() might return FALSE even if the operation is done successfully.
VERSION : 220.127.116.11
DATE : 18 Sept 2018
- Added support to the RTMPS protocol for the live streaming feature.
VERSION : 18.104.22.168
DATE : 15 Aug 2018
- Fixed a bug that license activation may fail if there are capital letters in the license email address.
VERSION : 22.214.171.124
DATE : 7 Aug 2018
- Added version numbers to the caption of the SDK Demo application window.
- Fixed a bug that the x264 codec might not work properly if its global settings are messed up by other programs.
VERSION : 126.96.36.199
DATE : 26 Jul 2018
- Fixed a bug that some Windows 10 multi-monitor system with dual graphics cards cannot be recorded properly (partially recorded).
- Fixed a bug that the SDK based application might shutdown in the process of a recording when computer is restoring from power-saving state.
- Speeded up the SDK initialization process.
VERSION : 188.8.131.52
DATE : 5 Jul 2018
- Improved the compatibility of capturing multi-monitor screens on Windows 10.
VERSION : 184.108.40.206
DATE : 2 Jul 2018
- Fixed a bug that the webcam image freezes after the webcam device is unplugged.
- Fixed a bug that ScnLib_TakeScreenshotW() crashes if the Path string buffer isn't preserved enough space in C#/VB.
VERSION : 220.127.116.11
DATE : 7 Mar 2018
- Added an API ScnLib_AddMP4Bookmark() for adding bookmarks into current screen recording MP4 video.
VERSION : 18.104.22.168
DATE : 7 Feb 2018
- No black screen in full webcam view mode if no webcam is active.
- Fixed a bug that might slow down the startup of the program.
VERSION : 22.214.171.124
DATE : 28 Jan 2018
- Enhanced screenshot feature supports logo and cursor.
- Setting proper locale to make logo variables display local strings.
VERSION : 126.96.36.199
DATE : 11 Jan 2018
- Fixed a bug that recording might crash on some Windows 10 systems with 4K screens.
VERSION : 188.8.131.52
DATE : 6 Jan 2018
- Fixed a bug that recording might crash after waking from system hibernate.
VERSION : 184.108.40.206
DATE : 22 Nov 2017
- Added 2 APIs ScnLib_SetVideoKeyFrameInterval() and ScnLib_GetVideoKeyFrameInterval() to provide the ability to adjust the video GOP.
- Made the bitrate-based quality mode output constant bitrate (CBR) stream.
- Made the ScnLib_About() dialog display full version number.
VERSION : 220.127.116.11
DATE : 19 Nov 2017
- Improved the license validation procedure to make the SDK license validation more reliable.
- Added the support to H.264 compatible webcam devices.
VERSION : 18.104.22.168
DATE : 1 Nov 2017
- Improved the audio recording capability for some audio drivers don't fully support system audio engine format.
VERSION : 22.214.171.124
DATE : 25 Oct 2017
- Improved the audio capture synchronization performance, less chance to produce glitches.
VERSION : 126.96.36.199
DATE : 18 Oct 2017
- Fixed a bug that calling ScnLib_Uninitialize() may raise an access violation exception in certain circumstances.
VERSION : 188.8.131.52
DATE : 13 Oct 2017
- Solved an issue that the SDK digital signature verification may fail on a fresh new system without an internet connection.
VERSION : 184.108.40.206
DATE : 10 Oct 2017
- Fixed a bug that the tooltips of the comboboxes in the settings panel don't display sometimes.
VERSION : 220.127.116.11
DATE : 6 Oct 2017
- Fixed a bug that calling ScnLib_Initialize() and ScnLib_Uninitialize() from different threads may raise an access violation exception.
VERSION : 18.104.22.168
DATE : 30 Sept 2017
- Fixed a bug that selecting a non-default audio device may cause audio recording malfunction on Windows XP.
VERSION : 22.214.171.124
DATE : 11 Sept 2017
- Added 2 new APIs ScnLib_SetZoomSpeed() and ScnLib_GetZoomSpeed() for adjusting the zooming transition speed.
- Improved compatibility with some old graphics cards that don't fully support DX11.
- Made the 'Original cursor size' option not enabled by default.
VERSION : 126.96.36.199
DATE : 7 Sept 2017
- Fixed a bug that the capture region frame might not display properly when screen resolution is changed.
VERSION : 188.8.131.52
DATE : 5 Sept 2017
- Fixed a bug that license validation on recording start might fail even if the license is valid.
VERSION : 184.108.40.206
DATE : 3 Sept 2017
- Replaced the API ScnLib_IsCaptureRegionFrameVisible() with ScnLib_GetCaptureRegionFrameWnd().
- Use the folder browsing dialog instead of the file browsing dialog for changing output paths.
- Made the video / webcam preview window position persistent.
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes.
VERSION : 220.127.116.11
DATE : 1 Aug 2017
- Replaced the capture region highlight box with the adjustable capture region frame.
- Added a check box for each settings group makes it easier to enable/disable a group of settings.
- Added the mouse cursor tracking effect.
- Added an 'Original cursor size' option.
- Made the video & webcam preview window stay top-most.
- Optimized the output filename manipulation process.
- Some other improvements and bug fixes.
VERSION : 18.104.22.168
DATE : 26 Jun 2017
- Fixed a bug that some combo-boxes in the settings dialog may not be re-initiated properly when opening the settings dialog twice or more.
- Fixed a bug that not destroying the preview window may raise an exception when uninitializing the SDK.
- Optimized the C++ parameter type of the capture region management functions to be compatible with the RECT structure members type.
VERSION : 22.214.171.124
DATE : 6 Jun 2017